2 Chicken Breasts.
1/4 bag of Penne.
1/4 bag of Peas.
1/4 red chilli pepper.
1. Heat up the leftover chicken broth on the stove. This is the “soup” basis.
(Chicken broth is water that a whole chicken has been previously boiled in. My chicken broth is always made up of a whole chicken (that has been cleaned out with cold water, salt, vinegar and a lemon) before being boiled into hot water with 1 whole onion and 5 cloves of garlic, with salt added. I use the chicken for roast and I store the broth in the fridge.)
2. Cut up your 2 chicken breasts and cook them onto a pan with some oil, salt and white pepper.
3. Cut up your vegetables (carrots, broccoli, courgettes and potatoes) into small cubes/pieces.
4. Bring the chopped vegetables to a medium heat over a dollop of butter and a drizzle of oil.
5. Similarly, take 1/4 bag of penne to a medium heat with some butter until they reach a soft golden brown.
6. Add the penne, vegetables and chicken breasts to the chicken broth soup.
7. Add the 1/4 bag of peas to the soup.
8. Chop the red chilli pepper into fine slices and add to the soup.
9. Let cook over the stove until the vegetables and pasta have fully cooked through.
10. Garnish/add lemon zest/salt/pepper to each bowl individually, according to your taste preference.
PLATE UP AND ENJOY!